Consultation & Workshops
No upcoming events.
Community Forums & Events
No upcoming events.
Training and Business Support
Develop and Activate a Digital Marketing Plan
4 month program (business element)
$300.00 per business
Places are limited
Email your expression of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
The program is delivered in two stages. Businesses are invited to register for stage two.
Stage one – eChampion training
To build sustainable digital expertise in the region longterm, Digital Coach International will train two Kangaroo Island based eChampions across a broad range of digital marketing principals.
Stage two – business element
Once trained, eChampions will work with a maximum of 10 businesses to develop and activate their digital marketing plan.
Industry expert Claire Ellis will assist in this process.
The program will include the following:
- An Initial digital scan of your business resulting in a draft digital improvement plan
- Development and activation of your digital marketing plan through:
- 3 one on one coaching sessions
- 2 x short workshops
- Evaluation through a final digital scan of your business to identify further improvements for growth
Additional tools and resources will include the TourismTribe.com.au suite.
Offshore Exploration - Great Australian Bight
Offshore exploration activities are currently underway in the Great Australian Bight. A listing of all submitted environment plan proposals is available here. Offshore Project Proposals that are open for public comment are available here.
- National Offshore Petroleum Safety and Environmental Management Authority (NOPSEMA) Community Information Portal
This portal provides links to exploration activities that have been approved, information, resources and FAQs.
- Department of State Development – Information Paper
Information on South Australian Government’s role regarding Petroleum Exploration in the GAB
- Government of South Australia – Fact sheet on Offshore Exploration